Thursday, January 29, 2009

Part 6: Hamad's suprising request...

I think I’m actually falling for Hamad...

He was becoming more and more involved in my life...the long msn chats became long international phone calls...I started to get used to talking to Hamad all the time. We just connected and we made each other laugh, which I think is a pretty good sign...


He really did come in the right time...sometimes I wonder maybe it’s a sign of some sort telling me that Khalid wasn’t the one for me and maybe Hamad is the one…I’m not sure what it really means…but Hamad is making me happy again…and I like that…I used to be a very happy person but after the whole Khalid breakup it really took a toll on my self esteem, personality…and I know I shouldn’t let one person affect me so much…but day by day I’m starting to forget the old memories of Khalid and I’m starting to make new ones with Hamad…


ufff…I wish Hamad was in Bahrain…Hamad was all the way in the States…Hamad graduated that summer but went back to look for work there...

One day during our call…. Hamad said: babe! I can’t believe that we never went out in Bahrain... Ana: I know…but we saw each other a couple of times…

Hamad: yeah but that’s not a 6al3a…

Ana: ma fi amal you’re coming anytime soon?

Hamad: I didn’t want to tell you this until I was sure…but I might come to Bahrain for two weeks…

Ana: (excited) eeeeeee u should hamad plzzz..mitaa??

Hamd: end of December for my X-mas break…

Ana: wala im so happy..it will be good to see you

Hamad: same here hun..a7iss msn and phone are one thing but seeing each other in real life is different..

Ana( laughing) : haaa laykoon bit’3ayer rieeek when you meet me?

Hamad: laa huuuun I didn’t mean that…bs it will be good…better...

Ana: shino tabe itswee when you’re here… lets plan…lazm inswee a to-do list?

Hamad: hmm…we go out for hot chocolate?

Ana: eee…I love hot chocolate..oo with this weather now heheheh…oo cruisn fil sayrah ba3d..

Hamad: movie… take you out to dinner….

Ana: (laughing) alieey..we have a lot on our to-do list…

Hamad: yeah…I cant wait…walla..



A few days later…

Hamad: babe…don’t get mad…bs ill be in Bahrain only for one week..

Ana: why?

Hamad: I have to go to Lebanon...my cousins are coming...and they already planned everything...i want to get out of it but i cant...

Ana: oh…

Hamd: don’t be sad..walla..it just happened…my cousin beyay ma3a mertah..their staying 3indina in our house…why don’t you come to Lebanon? We’ll double date? You should meet them...eshriech? ill pick u up from the airport take you to our house, you'll stay 3indina...we’ll go out.. have fun…..what do you think…I really want to be with you…

Ana: ummm……..


To be continued…….

15 comments:

  1. Moreeeeeeee...
    madry ma7is It captured me that much! ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. louz: im sorry u felt that way:/ this is how its really happening..

    ReplyDelete
  3. yala write another post!! i wana know wat happens!!

    louz i have to disagree it captured me sooOOOOOO much!!!;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. anonymous: thanks for the support :) appreciate it wayed wayed!! inshala i will post sooon !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. roo7i roo7i but stay in a hotel and take a friend

    ReplyDelete
  6. 3anoodA: heheh u will know in the next post:P

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just started the story and im liking it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. diet coke: thanks for your support ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. when's the next post:s it had been too long:(

    ReplyDelete
  10. finicky: inshalla soon!! sorry for some reason was un-inspired to write..we'l post soon though:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Waaaaaaaainich! Post post :( I'm getting attached to this...
    I love your writing :D 7adi mindamja!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOOOl i agree with 3anooda;p yalla next part girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. uglysecret: so happy to hear that u like my writin!! i hope you like this new post!! xoxoox

    even sweter: the new post is up! thanks for commenting xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Is all this true by the way? Like, true events?

    ReplyDelete
  15. yes this is all true events-but diff names/locations :)

    ReplyDelete