Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Part 5: A little something about Hamad....

So i decided no more looking back..i know i said that before...but life moves on..it really does..and it doesn't make sense to cling to someone you don't have anymore...



i decided i needed to live my life... i'll continue with how things unfolded with another "someone"...



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



with all the drama that was going on with my life, i completely forgot about Hamad..i sat back and remembered what happened that day...



Hamad continued with his confession to me..online confession that is... Hamad was my msn friend for a year know..and we knew each other pretty well..but he was studying in the States so i only saw him around when he was back in the summer and winter breaks. Hamad was actually my friend's friend -that's how we got introduced one day in Starbucks, and i immediately thought "Hmmm..cute guy-he seems nice...".



a few days later after the encounter, he added me on facebook. once i accepted, he sent me an FB message thanking me and so forth. We exchanged emails back and forth until we exchanged personal emails...and added each other online...that's how we became "msn buddies".



hamad started opening up to me and continued by saying so many things..i was surprised..i remember him saying along the lines of..." i don't want to confuse you now..i know you're going through a lot..but i have always liked you..i liked you from the day i saw you in Starbucks..remember that day? Anyways, after we really got to know each other, i felt that you might have liked me back..we clicked...and when I came back in the summer i wanted to ask you out but then you told me you had someone...





to be completely honest...i kinda got the impression that hamad liked me..so i took a step back..he started calling me a lot when he came back in the summer..and i didn't want to feel like i was cheating on my then boyfriend...i actually told khalid about him to make him jealous and boy did that work! khalid told me to ignore him..i couldn't just ignore my friend just like that so min 9oubi ana 5afaft..wouldn't reply/respond to all his calls/msgs..i just had a feeling he liked me but i wasn't a 100% sure...months later he confirmed to me what i have guessed..i think its true what they say you should always follow your gut instinct and mine was right this time..



i have to confess that we did click..i mean Hamad & I..and i felt bad for that because how can you click with another guy while you're in love with another...so that was the main reason I took a step back from hamad... when he told me let's meet up, or anything like that i made excuses not to..and soon he was gone to the States...or so I thought...



bits and pieces of our msn conversation:

ana: " hamad..i don't know what to say..i never knew you felt this way..you never showed me anything" .

hamad: " the only reason i didn't show it because you had someone and you kept me as a friend..BUDDY..ahhh i hate that word when you use it.. "

ana: hehehhe i didn't mean anything by buddy..it's just something i say..but i have to admit i liked you too..but i thought it was just from my side so...

hamad: so.... me: i couldn't do anything about it then.. hamad: I want you to know that I'm always going to be here for you...you should know that..walla trust me you deserve to be treated like the princess that you are..

ana: (blushing) oh wow..I'm speechless walla... hamad: give me a chance and ill prove it to you.. ana: hamad i just got out of a relationship..i cant even think of being in another one..

hamad: how about we take it one day at a time..



hamad continued flirting with me online...and i have to admit i liked it.. he was such a nice guy..a breath of fresh air as they say..this is exactly what i needed to forget khalid.. so for now hamad and I were taking it one day at a time..whatever that means..



we'll keep you posted...xoxo

13 comments:

  1. 7amad eshawig oo a7san mn 5alid offf I cnt wait for her to fall in live with him ;)))))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. i Love ur Story;* keep it going :D
    uff 7addda 7amad sounds understanding..
    bss ya3ni falling out of love happens.. for no reason! its crappy 7aram :$;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. cuteness: thanks !! inshalla there will be more hamad posts!! xoxoxo:)

    louz: thanks for the support:) glad ur enjoyn it!! yes, it happens bs its very hard to take!! this is all happening to me btw ill post more soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!! Im like OMGing everyone! bas walla shasawee thats the reaction Im getting after reading every post! Guys eehh? Lol yalla continue I wanna know this Hamad guy better
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. fourty seven: im glad ur OMg-ING the post!! :P u will hear more abt hamad soon!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaY so i started reading your blog today

    bel 9dfaaa lgaitaaaaa.... and its amaaaazing !
    mashallah 3laich you can write (Y)

    I really liked your BLOG <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. anonymous: thank u SO SO SO much:) walla im so happy u like the blog!! this is basically my life rite now..ill keep posting xoxo

    anonymous: ill post as soon as possiable xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. yay thank you for updating <3

    Take things slow :D you don't want to rush into things..Good luck, you deserve the best!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. i loved this part!! hamad is cuteee!! keep up the good work:D

    ReplyDelete
  10. first anonymous: thanks for your comments, just posted..hope you like it xoxoxo

    noura: thanks walla!! therez more hamad posts to come...:D

    ReplyDelete
  11. CUTE HAMAD!!! heheeh

    inshallah things work out with him he seems like a keeper!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. anonymous: thanks:) ul have to see to find out:P

    ReplyDelete