Thursday, January 22, 2009

Part 4: So Sad :(

I had to post today because today is not a good day for me-at all!


so Khalid..the love of my life..has changed his facebook status to "IN A RELATIONSHIP"!!! a freaking month after the breakup. i deleted him a while back like i said i did..i came to know this information from my best friend who was shocked to see this come on her news feed on facebook.


i choked...i couldn't let the tears in anymore..it hurt..i know i said i'll move on but broadcasting your relationship status to everyone in Bahrain ?? i don't get that? i had a million and one thoughts cross my head..it was really over. it has been for a month now but for him to move on so quickly was an insult...


i always hoped that he would come back and tell me he made the biggest mistake in his life and beg me back..i always had hope that things would go back to the way they were.. as hard as it may sound but the love of my life decided i was not the ONE for him and he preferred someone else..


god..this hurts so much. I'm lost, so lost...and i don't know what to do now? I'm at a point now where i think I'm not worth any one's love..i feel all alone in the world... i reach out to my friends, and I'm happy to see that they all genuinely care.


my friend dalal wrote me to say the following: "I am very sorry you had to experience this… life and relationships have been harsh on u, and these things aren’t making sense now,, bas they will… I know they will.. I am here, all the time and anytime, and like u said, you have a million people who love u and understand you'r true worth,,If we all know shino gadrech, there is "someone" out there who will and will come in time .I really love u , mabee galbich e3awrech o 3erfay ina ana ba3ad my heart is broken on you're behalf.. you're not alone "


i felt better once I heard my friend's reaction to the news...they did understand...its not as bleak as i thought it was..i kinda have hope now and i shouldn't give up on me because there are people out there that do love me for me..people that will be there for me no matter what..and that I am a special somebody to someone else...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i don't know if you're reading my posts..but i hope you can relate in some way.. feel free to comment :*

xoxo
...

4 comments:

  1. ur writing is great ;) loving it ..
    keep up the good work :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. pearla: thanks for your comment! :D glad ur likn it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I've had my share of relationships; no serious ones but yeah, definitely know how you feel. The sleepless nights, the tear- stained pillow, constant thinking and self- blaming.

    But il7amdulillah that is a thing of the past now, and I'm hoping it will remain that way...

    ReplyDelete
  4. anon : happy to hear that your doin ok and over the "sleepless nites" very strong of you..:)

    ReplyDelete