Monday, June 22, 2009

PART 11 :message from....?!?!?

....more and more i was starting to think about Khalid...i think i rushed the whole thing with Hamad because i was feeling empty without him.yes him,,,the EX..i keep comparing everyone to him..no one measures up...i started to think less and less of Hamad...this break was actually more serious then it turned out to be..there was literally zero contact..


i miss him..i do..i really do...

Khalid is all i ever really think about...

i decided i needed to go out..get my mind of things...my best friend decides its her job to cheer me up..so we decide to go out and have a one to one session of me telling her about all the recent updates, breakups, etc... we decided to go back to Saar at 9...and have dinner there... we go in..and then i see him...YES him..the love of my life..staring at me...looking at me so deeply so intensely i could not help but look away...he looked like he missed me..but i was over him..or trying to get over him..its been three months...and zero contact..after he told he he has no feelings for me...


my heart couldn't stop racing..i was flushed...my best friend felt that i was acting unusual..
i tried not to show it...but i know it showed...i haven't seen him in so long...shit...i missed him..my eyes were teary..how did things change so much between us...i tried to listen to what was my best friend babbling on about...but i was lost in my thoughts...lost in my thoughts about khalid...



what was going on now? i could see that he was still staring every couple of minutes..


I knew something was up..

the minute i leave Starbucks...thinking about khalid...


i hear a Beep...my heart stops for a second..i knew it...


it was from him! i remember his number...


i open the message and see:


"hi sweets..it was good seeing you..you looked beautiful as always..hope all is well..."





WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!

5 comments:

  1. Wow ....
    Post more ;)
    <3 <333

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing <3!

    Waiting for the next post and please make it a bit longer :( !

    Have always been a silent reader.

    Check out my blog:
    http://jetaime-unknown.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww!! Post!!
    Check my blog:
    http://just-m-luck.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your story as much as I love Non veg pickles and You can try them and order chicken pickle achar and various non veg pickles by SITARA at their online store, The India's biggest online store for pickles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing the information, I would like to share a tip for all the New Yorkers as well. There is this new Designer Costume Jewelry on Rent Service in Manhattan NY that was started by industry veteran Urvi Tejani. Tried it once and am super satisfied with their service. The Jewelry looks much much better in person than on their website. Nice experience and Nice collection over all. Any one can give it a try with their Free Drop of and pickup in NYC.

    ReplyDelete