Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Part 8: Explanations..

hamad sensed that i was a bit taken back with what he said..

he was like: i expected some kind of response from you babe..

ana: laaa hun..im so happy! walla i am....( a bit forceful)


hamad: you were one of many reasons baby..i was talking to my dad and my family and they all encouraged me to stay..i feel its the right thing..i love it here in Bahrain..and i don't want to be away from home anymore..i don't want to add pressure on you..i don't want it to come off like that..i want you to know that iv been thinking about this for some time..


ana: its just that I'm scared you end up hating it here or you think that I'm holding you back..that's why I'm a bit taken back about all this...I'm scared you end up hating me because you decided to stay here...

hamad: you don't have to be scared..i made this decision on my own hun...ana i want to settle here you know..I've been gone for so long i feel that i missed out on a lot..ill work in my family's company..all my friends are here..you're here...and don't ever say i'll end up hating you...you're my baby..

ana: are you 100% sure....? (with a smile on my face)

hamad: yes, i am...this is what i want to do...i love Bahrain..i don't get that feeling.. that people get ina their sick of the island..i want to work with my family...go out to lunch with the guys..the gahwa..play football..see you...everything will fall into place...

i hugged hamad..and he hugged me back..happy that things were on track again...i kinda felt relieved that it wasn't just because of me Hamad decided to stay..i was one of many reasons..and i found that flattering...i never had a guy do this to me..he really was different...i never met anyone like him..i was excited because my wish came true he was here for good and i felt that things can finally start to progress between us..

Hamad continued talking about his work plans..which department he was going to work in..i could sense he has been planning this for while...we were parked for the longest time..having one of those long chats...
i was happy...he was going to be here for good...this will bring us closer I'm sure...

i could see that Hamad was happy..he looked into my eyes..sensing that i felt the same way..
he quickly said.." what are you thinking about NOW NOW NOW.."
i laughed.." a lot of things.."
he said suggestively.." hmm...like what..."
i said : "umm...laish u put me on the spot...wayed ashya...bs mostly I'm so happy your here..walla ahiss things will be different..its not just long distance phone calls now..
he said.." u know what I'm thinking about? "
i replied.." heheh what...? I'm sure its something not good..." (laughing)
he said " how your lips would taste.."
ana : "HAMAAAAAAD!! hahaha you cant say that.."
he said: "ok ok...your cheek...see baby steps..."

he gave me one of his bear hugs...and kissed my cheek..
i turned a bright red color...he laughed sensing how shy i was...

hamad: ha baby...where do u want us to go now? what's next on our to do list?
ana: how about we continue cruising...and see where the road takes us...
hamad: ok hun...


for the next few days, me and hamad saw each other almost everyday!
i was falling for him..hard!! but to tell you the truth...I'm a bit scared because i don't want to be hurt again...the same way i was with...the ex....i cant even bring myself to say his name..I'm scared ill jinx things..i was so hurt..my spirit..my soul was broken..and i was slowly picking up the pieces with Hamad..who day by day is turning out to be a genuinely good guy..
i really hope things stay the same..but as they say nothing ever stays the same...


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a BIG sorry to all my wonderful readers...for the past couple of weeks i have been feeling completely uninspired..a lot of drama in my life..which all of you will soon be seeing in the next couple of posts..xoxoxo




2 comments:

  1. weeks? months:p but I'm so glad that you posted again babe;* and please keep hamad this way don't let him hurt her maskeena:s

    ReplyDelete
  2. cupid: hahahha my bad..MONths:P inshalla i will post sooner babe..promise xoxoxo:**

    ReplyDelete